Wednesday 13 March 2019

Back!

I haven't logged in to this site for some time, a lot has changed since I have, though I still have the above bike, and the bike has moved along a fair bit since the above photo was taken.

My mother passed away in April 2018, and my mother appointed me as her executor, and I was her care before she went into a care home for the last 18 months.

So with everything, I been rather busy and again not a lot of time spent on the bike, but have made a fair amount of modifying to the frontend of the bike, lights, etc.

I have now put my house on the housing market so in the coming months! Will be moving.

I only came here really to check the email address, but then thought I leave an update and good to see all the photos can be viewed.
  
That it for now, hopefully, I post more soon?.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Condolences mate. It looks like the bike is coming along great. Cant wait to see more.