Sunday 8 January 2012

Bandit GSF400... "Awe-Inspireiring"

First photos shows the bike before I was Inspired to build
My tired SUZUKI GSF400 BANDIT  (Jap/grey Import) More sporty model then the UK model but still the same as every other GSF400 Bandit  jap Import out there.  
                     
        
                                    


Flipping the pages of a motorcycle magazineSTREETFIGHTERS”  awe-Inspireiring experience Were custom builders show off their stunning motorcycles builds, encourage me to build my own. I wouldn’t be able to spend fortune as these guys had. I would have to use the bike I already had, as I couldn’t afford to buy another motorcycles.
The do list: updated the front end, swingarm and possible wider wheels & tires, repaint, etc..
you don’t need to spend fortune too still be unique to yourself !!.

The next Photos Shows Suzuki  bandit After the first build. 


Never did get around to fitting the front end, swingarm, wider wheels & tires because of lack of info that I could find at the time. 










The Suzuki 400 bandit Is now in to the second build due to info gain from a outstanding Suzuki bandit forum. (the forum covers all of the sUZUKI bandit range)
A new to do list, That weren’t done in the first build are now underway after
buying most parts from e-bay..
While that gone on, I follow up with post about the first buildin later posts.


At present the rebuild has come to a stop till a new roof gone on the bike edifice.

No comments: